Safety Suggestion Box, located at SDE2 Level 2 Corridor (Next to Safety & Health Notice Board)
Join our DOB Safety Suggestion Contest and stand a chance to win a NTUC voucher worth $30!
All DOB students and research staff are welcome to participate.
Submit your entry through this link or drop your suggestion through our Safety Suggestion Box.
- It is any suggestion that aims to improve safety conditions in the laboratories at the Department of Building (Location: SDE2 Level 1, 2 & 3 )
- It can include how to correct an unsafe act or condition, how to improve housekeeping, etc.
- It should be new and original.
- All students and research staff in the Department of Building are eligible to participate.
- Submit your completed safety suggestion form through google form
OR drop it into the Safety Suggestion Box, which is located at SDE2 level 2 Corridor
- Members in the Safety & Health Committee are restricted from participation due to conflict of interest.
- The Safety & Health Committee will review and evaluate the safety suggestions every half a year (Last day of Jun and December)
- Participant who proposes the best safety suggestion will get a $30 NTUC Voucher.
For enquires on the safety suggestion, you can email to email@example.com