“Construction Performance Assessment & Improvement Research Unit (cPAIRu)”
at the Department of Building, National University of Singapore, focuses on the
- Project/Enterprise Performance Assessment, Benchmarking and Improvement
- Project/Enterprise Productivity Innovations and Improvement
- Management Strategies and Innovations for Green Construction Projects
- Project/Enterprise Risk Management and Decision Making
with consideration of successfully achieving goals and objectives of
projects and enterprises in the construction industry at each phase of
the entire facility delivery process.
is to be “a leading international centre”
for research and consultancy in the research areas and
- to be an Centre of Excellence in the research areas, leading innovations in projects and enterprises
- to disseminate and market research findings coming from research activities with Excellent Research Minds
- to serve as a platform where potential local and international partners in both academia and industry do collaborations.
Following a five-step cPAIRu’s Research Approach
cPAIRu keeps close relationship with international well-known research insitutes and industry